Case Study of Apollo Hospitals, Dhakaadmin / 1 Comment
About Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka
- Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a joint project of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited and STS Holdings Limited, is a 450-bed super specialty facility poised to deliver advanced tertiary care of international standards to the people of Bangladesh.
- The Hospital is at the forefront of medical technology and expertise and provides a complete range of the latest diagnostic, medical and surgical facilities for the care of its patients. The hospital is having all the characteristics of a world-class hospital with wide range of services and specialists, equipment, & technology, ambience and service quality.
- Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is a showcase of synergy of medical technology and advances in IT through paperless medical records.
- The only JCI Accredited hospital in Bangladesh
- 450 bed multi-disciplinary super-specialty hospital
- Operational since 1995 in Bangladesh
- Approximately 247,546 registered patients and over 716,452 out-patients
- 29 Specialized departments and services
“First hospital in Asia–Pacific to implement EMR and using since 2005”
- Akhil HIS installed at Apollo in 2005 – successful launch on the first day of the hospital
- Implemented end-to-end complete solution
- Akhil Systems implementation and training team assisted hospital staff with the application
- Extensive class room training was organized for more than 700 Users to train them the oretically on healthcare domain and practically to use the computerized system.
- Now hospital has achieved complete Paperless environment
- Over 90% of doctors using EMR
- Recently upgraded to new windows version in 2013
Posted in: Uncategorized