- Infrastructure Required
Laboratory Information System (LIS)
Medical laboratories have an especially important role in clinical testing and patient data management. Patient testing and reporting data must conform to industry standards;bar coded for high throughput testing, and has certainty in matching results to a particular patient.
Akhil LIS is a powerful clinical Laboratory Information System featuring a built in interface engine for seamless integration with HIS, Billing, EMR, and reference labs. All historical results are stored for instant viewing and a single screen is utilized for accessioning, coding, and reporting of results. It is a highly configurable application which is customized to facilitate a wide variety of laboratory workflow models.
Miracle LIS is a cloud based lab application with complete lab interfaces for diagnostic centre.
MIRACLE LIS Products
MIRACLE LIS For Single Laboratory
MIRACLE LIS is a powerful clinical Laboratory Information System featuring a built in interface engine for seamless integration with HIS, Billing, EMR, and reference labs. All historical results are stored for instant viewing and a single screen is utilized for accessioning, coding, and reporting of results. It is a highly configurable application which is customized to facilitate a wide variety of laboratory workflow models.
MIRACLE LIS For Multi-Location Laboratories
Miracle LIS for diagnostic chains is more than a state of the art data management system. These systems are vital to our clients’ data quality and overall performance. Akhil Systems offers on-premises deployment of the Miracle LIS for customers who wish to use their system in a private cloud. It is a highly configurable application which is customized to facilitate a wide variety of laboratory workflow models.
We offer our clients the opportunity to configure every aspect of their LIMS. Our configuration service is what sets us apart from the competition. We have worked in the industry for a number of years and we understand the fundamentals of your research. By structuring your specific LIMS together with Key Informatics, you will be assured of a LIMS to provide the functionality, flexibility, as well as scalability required for your organization to move one step ahead.
Annual or perpetual licensing available. Unlimited number of end users.
Scalable LIS Architecture:
Miracle LIS is capable of managing information from your entire process. Akhil Systems staff have delivered LIS installations that support clients with hundreds of employees and millions of registered samples
Extensible and Customizable:
Akhil Systems entered the LIS market with a unique product-application approach: rather than design and build a highly customized LIS point solution for individual markets, we created a powerful and flexible database which can be configured to meet our customers’ needs across markets and industries.
Miracle LIS includes a wide array of functionality. Its flexible component-based architecture provides organizations with the opportunity to purchase only the software that is required to support their existing data management needs. As a client’s needs change with time, Miracle LIS can deliver additional components to their system.
- Tracking of lab samples/specimen through multiple locations and providing support as well
- Bar code labels generation for samples
- Lab chats for comparison and statistical analysis of investigation results
- Patient can view their results, detailed records and summaries through patient portal online
- Inventory management integration and maintenance scheduling for laboratory instruments
- Sub department categorization for specimen to screen multiple investigations of single patient and process accordingly through single screen
- Lab Reagents & Kits Inventory Management
- Turnaround time capture
- Indenting for the material required based on ROL from lab store
- Patient Reports can be uploaded from multiple external centers on the Web and made available for on-line viewing and printing
- Lab Equipment’s Interface for capturing of test result
- Patient Registration
- Queue Management
Billing (Cash /Credit/Insurance)
- Queue Management
- Sample Collection
- Barcode label Printing
- Sample Dispatch
- Sample Acknowledgement/Rejection
- Result Entry/Lab Result from Devices
- Report Finalization
- Report Printing
- Results dispatch through e-mails /SMS/uploaded on website
- Turn Around Time
- LIS dashboard
- e-MIS (sent through e-mails/SMS)
- Centralized Facility Management
- LIS Setup
- Package management
- Software management
Interfaces & Integration
- Interfaces (Unidirectional & Bidirectional)
- Patient Portal/ result uploaded on website
- SMS for various events